Why Call Our Tree Service Company?
- Free Estimates.
- Emergency Services Available.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Our unbeatable prices.
- Our flexible payment options. We accept check, cash, money orders, and Zelle.
- Offer 5% senior and military discounts.
- Repeat and referrals get a 3% discount.
- Our wide service area. We serve Colorado Springs and surrounding areas including the Manitou Springs, Green Mountain Falls, Cascade, Crystola, Woodland Park, Monument, Midway, Fort Carson, Security, Widefield, Fountain, Ellicot, Elbert, Black Forest, and Peyton
We are honest and don’t use any sales tactics or try to talk someone into removing a tree because we can make more money. Word of mouth has kept us booked out 2-4 months throughout the last 4 years with no downtime. But, just because we are booked out that far, doesn’t mean we won’t do a job until the next available date, we can fit most anyone in.
We also have plenty of experience. The owner James ‘Eric’ Hill, has been climbing trees since he can remember. He is passionate about keeping them alive and making them as beautiful as they are intended to be. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and if for some reason it’s not met, we will make it happen. The “all clean up” is so clean, you wouldn't even know we were there as we ensure we leave the yard/property immaculate. We take pride in our high quality of work.
Since 2008, we have provided professional tree trimming and arborist services to the greater Colorado Springs, CO area. We specialize in the technical removal of trees. Our services are available to both residential and commercial customers.
Tree/ Bush Removal
We remove unhealthy or dangerous tree branches & complete trees.
Storm Damage Cleanup
We safely and quickly clean your property after a storm.
We minimize the effects a wildfire could have on your property.
Insect And Disease Removal
We remove insects and disease to prevent further damage.
We remove and grind any size stump you have.
Tree Trimming & Pruning
We trim and prune trees for healthy growth.